Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Titillating Tuesday at Sweet's Reading and Contest Bar

Marlon is our sexy bartender today. Who wants to wake him up to serve drinks?
Discovered at Homotography, photographed by Matteo Zini.



The Contest sideBar is updated week-daily. Today's additions include:

6/9 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at DemonLover's

A Vampire's Kiss by Laura Stamps
6/13 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Amberkatze's Book Blog

6/18 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Book Junkie

6/18 Drop Dead Line - Complete form to enter at Blog with Bite

Next...

Good Luck!

Comment link is usually at the top of the post.

4 comments:

He has his boots on the couch! Bad boy.

Hmm, he does have his boots on like Chris said. I'll have to head over there and take them off. And maybe he'd be more comfortable with less clothes too. ;D

I'm thinking a nice glass of ice water dribbled on his chest will get him to jump real pretty... and maybe even chase me! ;)

Now why would you want to startle him.... Hummm... I am thinking of... What I cannot say that here... Oh wait, I can tease you a bit...

Why don't be drizzle some honey on those delicious abs of his... and make my presence known sweetly... Then he knows the boots have to come off... which he is working on toeing them off... so I can undo his pants... cuz there are other places the honey *cough* wants to go....

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica