Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Titillating Tuesday at Sweet's Reading and Contest Bar

Ben is our sexy bartender today. Boy, oh boy, do I love sailing...
Discovered on Homotography, Photographed by John Balsom



The Contest sideBar is updated week-daily. Today's additions include:

TODAY - Comment to enter at Paranormality

6/15 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Midnight Moon Cafe

6/18 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Shawn's

Mind Games by Carolyn Crane
6/20 Drop Dead Line - Comment as a follower to enter at Hanging with Bells

Next...

Good Luck!

Comment link is usually at the top of the post.

7 comments:

I haven't been sailing in so long... he looks exactly how I feel on a sailboat. Relaxed, soothed, calm. *sigh*

Hmm. I thought it was going to be a stripper pole! ;)

Gotcha!

I'm always up for a guy with a pole. .... That was dirty wasn't it?

Mmm, nice!! Is he taking a break before his next dance? :D

Tam, welcome to the inside of my brain. Have fun rolling around in the mud!

Lily, dancing? not so much. Swimming? Heck yah! And I am pretty sure there are not any trunks under those pants... skinny dipping!

Well.. now that you mention it, my sea legs need a bit a stretching. Yes, you did get me with the word pole... But honey... He has a pole and believe we plan on using it for more than catching fish... He is quiet handy with his hook too... LOL!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica