Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Indulge your wicked sense of humor with a ...
... Sweet Vernal Zephyr

This is a book blog.
Books are for reading. (And salivating over hot cover art.)
Ebooks are for reading.
Comics are read too.
Therefore, ecomics are a viable topic of discussion, right?

Whatever, I just wanted to share one of my long time favorites.
Diesel Sweeties




On a very long bunny trail tangent of a side note:
I once read an ecomic, but I can't remember the name.
  • It involved the character Death and a girl, I think she was Jane.
  • Death was supposed to claim her as a child to some childhood disease.
  • But she saw him coming for her, and he took the kid in the hospital bed next to her.
  • She is grown now, and Death is accompanying her everywhere but just hasn't claimed her yet.
  • In the end, I'm pretty sure Death falls in love with her. He is not happy about it.
  • Lust (I think) even shows up at one point to chastize him!
Ring any bells? Anyone? Please? It was awesome!
And I think it had some insanely simple name like Death & Jane... but I have Googled it to no avail.


Thanks,

4 comments:

Comics are reading too!!
I don't know the ecomic you're looking for, but my favourite is:
http://www.goominet.com/unspeakable-vault/vault/1/

OH girl, you know i am of no help to you there... I can't even begin to help. So, I will just rub your temples while you continue to think on it!!!
Hope your day is good!

Sullivan, that is a mind boggling comic! Thanks for the link. :D

Sorry, can't help you with the mystery comic, but I do love the other. I totally think comics are reading, I count them anyway. :))

Hope you had a good day!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica