Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Become enticed by the obsessive lusts of a ...
... Sweet Vernal Zephyr


So I happen to love/hate the Georgina Kincaid Series.
The emotional angst gets to me every time. And what the heck am I supposed to do with Seth?
Apparently I am supposed to subconsciously obsess over his fictional childhood reading habits.
Otherwise, why would I be so excited to pick this up for $.50 at my local church book sale?



The Blue Fairy Book
edited by Andrew Lang

In case you don't remember the obscure reference, may I quote:

"[Georgina] crouched down beside him.

'What are you looking at' ...

'Andrew Lang's fairy books.' He held a paperback entitled The Blue Fairy Book.

On top of the stack near him sat another called The Orange Fairy Book, and I could only assume the rest followed color-coded suit.

Seth glowed with literary rapture, forgetting his reticence around me.

'The 1960s reprints. Not as valuable as, say, editions from the 1800s, but these are the ones my dad had, the ones he used to read to us from.
'"
pg. 44, Succubus Blues by Richelle Mead


Yours,

Comment link is at the top of the post.

5 comments:

Oh, wow, how cool is that?!

Oh, I loved Andrew Lang's books!

Argh, the whole Seth/Georgina thing... I'm not sure I can bear to read any more.

Chris - I think there is only one more to go! *nailbitting*

That is so cool. :) Oh the woe that is Georgina and Seth.

Thats so awesome! And let me tell you...I could think of MANY different things to do with Seth! lol ;)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica