Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Wicked Wednesday at Sweet's Reading and Contest Bar
Join me in the comments to chat about what we're reading today.

Fully clothed and these two naughty office boys are just wicked!

I think we might have to get our own drinks from the bar today!

The Contest sideBar is updated week-daily. Today's additions include:


Like Coffee and Doughnuts by Elle Parker
4/12 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Stumbling Over Chaos

Signed Lover Unbound (Ward), Storm Front & Dead Beat (Butcher)
4/11 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Cassanda Curtis' Place

4/12 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Vampire Wire

4/30 Drop Dead Line - Complete form to enter at The Page Flipper

4/13 Drop Dead Line - Comment+ to enter at Fangtastic Books

4/10 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at DIK

4/13 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Erotic Romance Reader

4/12 Drop Dead Line - Comment+ to enter at My Overstuffed Bookshelf

Next...

Good Luck!

7 comments:

*sips a hot homemade latte* Oh, my - Too much sugar... *sigh*

I'm in the middle of reading Blue Moon for the 3rd time. It is part of the Anita Blake Vampire Hunter series and I find I am skimming... just the backstory stuff, but still. I guess I should have waited a little long inbetween readings.

I'm still not reading anything. Blah. I need to get motivated. We'll see if anything grabs my attention today.

I'll just grab myself a coffee and won't spill it on the boys as I elbow my way past them.

Oh hot damnnnn... I am with Tam.. I am still not reading anything yet... I am trying, I promise... Just have to do some research into the TBR pile...

Okay, this is no fair. I want to work in their office!!!!!!

Following Tam's lead.. Elbowing pass them to get my coffee this morning... Tam, maybe the show will be better than getting our own coffee **Evil wink**

*nom nom nom*

I'm reading Wild Raspberries by Jane Davitt.

Hi Miranda!

Thank you for the shout out about Juliana's visit at DIK - most appreciated. :D

I'm reading "Full Exposure" by Tracy Wolff - a hot and steamy one. *g* And, I'm reading an ARC of "Velvet Cataclysm" by Beth Kery - another good read - dark paranormal romance.

Have a great day.

Tam & Cecile: I'm pretty sure the boys wouldn't mind if you cop a feel on the way by!

Chris: Glad your enjoying my cookies ;) Wild Raspberries sounds yummy too!

Lea: No problem, gotta share the love - DIK style! I love hot and steamy and through a few vampires in there whoot!!!

OMG This has Cecile written all over it! Hot stuff here! WooHoo!

Hugs
Hawk

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica