Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Fantasy Friday at Sweet's Reading and Contest Bar
Grab a drink from the bar and join me in the comments
to chat about what we are reading today!

Rusian is our sexy ninja bartender today.
Photographed by Vish Studio

Sweet harness!

The Contest sideBar is updated week-daily. Today's additions include:


Moon Called by Patricia Briggs
Half Past Dead by Zoe Archer and Bianca D'Arc
Comment to enter at Trivial Pursuits

4/4 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Writing in Tandem

**TODAY** Comment to enter at Vivi Andrews place

Hop around this weekend at the LSB Easter Egg Blog Hop

4/8 Drop Dead Line - Comment+ to enter at Literary Escapism

Next...

Good Luck!

6 comments:

*sipping a tangy mimosa*

I'm reading Too Keen by AK Miles, a super fast paced m/m romance... I'm hoping some m/f romance comes into play too.

Tricky, covering up his baby face. ;)

Ninja bartender. Interesting. I just rolled out of bed at 9:30 so I think it's a tad early for alcohol but I wouldn't turn down a sneaky ninja oj. :-)

I don't have anything on the go right now. Thanks to Chris :-P I went shopping last night so I'll probably do a short binge today. Sigh.

*Rusian silently sneaks up to Tam's side and whispers in her ear*

Ninja OJ in bed, perhaps? I bet those covers are still warm.

Tam, Chris is good like that. I picked up Cheating Chance because of her last week! :D

Hummm... wonder how Sneaky Ninja made the bar call... humm... one can wonder how he got the job.... hummmmmm......

Tam, I like the idea of a sneaky ninja oj in bed... that does sound like a delicious treat... hummm.. very delicious...

Yea, Chris is good like that. I have a few that I am going shopping for thanks to her! LOL!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica