Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Updated 9:10am 8:18am 4/20/10

Titillating Tuesday at Sweet's Reading and Contest Bar
Join me in the comments with a drink from the bar
Sexy is our bartender today.
Photographed by Hotsnapz

For those non-smokers in the audience,
Roll over the pic and he loses the cigar.


The Contest sideBar is updated week-daily. Today's additions include:


The Turning by Brigit Zahara
4/23 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Book Faery

Deadly Obsession by Kris Norris
4/26 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Stumbling Over Chaos

5/1 Drop Dead Line - Comment with a location for the next story at The Special Agent Series

Next...

Good Luck!

Comment link is at the top of the post.

6 comments:

*Pondering if an early morning drag on that cigar could replace an espresso shot...*

I finally started reading Hush Hush last night and am totally sucked in. What it is about the YA novels I pick? They are so intense!

Mmm, he looks much better after losing the nasty cigar! ;)

I finished reading Bottled Up and now I've started the sequel, Uncorked. Typical Andrew Grey, very sweet so far.

I liked that teaser you posted! Sounds like they are quick reads?

Bottled Up was about 250 pages in PDF format but it's an easy read. Despite a couple of heavy themes it's still light, not full of angst, and very sweet.

Thanks for the mention!

Icky cigar! Icky!

He also loses some more clothes when he loses the cigar... So I like picture number two better!!!!

Thanks for the teaser!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica