Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Magnificent Monday at Sweet's Reading and Contest Bar

Alex is our sexy bartender today.
Photographed by Sailey Williams.

Natural blonde? Not with that chest hair. Only one way to find out...

The Contest sideBar is updated week-daily. Today's additions include:


White Cat by Holly Black
5/3 Drop Dead Line - Complete form to enter at Shadow Hunters

4/30 Drop Dead Line - Complete form to enter at Parajunkee's View

4/29 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Bloody Bookaholic

**TODAY** Comment to enter at The Dancing Dove

4/20 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Intense Whisper

4/20 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Roxanne's Realm

4/28 Drop Dead Line - Comment+ to enter at Sidhe Vicious Reviews

Next...

Good Luck!

Comment link is at the top of the post.

6 comments:

*Steam rises from a mug of hot irish coffee at her elbow*

Anyone read anything fun over the weekend? I indulged in Pineapples and Chocolate. It was a fun quick read.

Pineapple & Chocolate was fun, wasn't it?

Um. Wow, my mind is blank. I know I read stuff, but my caffeine level is too low to remember what it was.

Insert the caffeine IV...

I'm going through withdrawls 'cause my doc said to tone it down a bit. Only one cup a day is killing me!

I read Double Blind over the weekend and really liked it.

Haven't heard of Pineapples and Chocolate, though.

Ahhh Double Blind looks like a fun read... especially since I just read Going All In and Cheating Chance in the last month. Keep with the betting theme!

I finished Karen MacInerney's On the Prowl the second in her Tales of an Urban Werewolf series. It was great. Can't wait to get my hands on the third.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica