Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Tracy wants to get to know me a lil' better and awarded me...


The Fabulous Sugar Doll Blogger Award Share 10 things about yourself!

My mind is always in the gutter. (Cecile & Kris can both attest to my smuttiness.)
• The more pets the better, but no children please. (Let the hate mail begin.)
• Every time you see me my hair will be a different color, not necessarily natural.
• I am a verbal trouble maker and enjoy surprising ppl.
• I am happily married to my very first boyfriend whom I met while he was working on his Boy Scout Eagle Badge. (My mother may still believe it is just puppy love. I guess there is a chance, I am EXTREMELY stubborn.)
• I revel in tedious tasks, ie. peeling mushrooms.
• I have recently discovered a love of painting abstracts but abstain for fear of it consumption and subsequent divorce.
I am obsessive, all or nothing baby. (See above bullet)
I love to write, and rewrite, and rewrite. (As a perfectionist, you will most likely never see it) (BUT As a pack rat I still have all the story outlines I came up with in high school! Heart breaking poems too. Maybe I will post some of those... )
I love to dance! The worst fight of my marriage was about taking ballroom dancing classes for the wedding.
BONUS - I'm a procrastinator... been thinking about doing my taxes since January!
Humm, who do I want to get to know better?
EVERYONE! If you would like to participate, just link in through the comments. :D

Oh, and there is a picture of me hiding around the corner *wink*

Yours,

6 comments:

I've moved to the point of thinking about doing my taxes to leaving myself a note. Progress! ;)

Okay then I am worst than you both.. work at said place that does them... and I am still looking at them on my counter... not done...

Great bullets hon!!! Did not know that about you and hubby!!! Makes me go all aaawwww on you! Have a great weekend!

Cool award! Congrats!!!

Congrats on the award.

It's always nice to learn more about my friends.

Loved your answers! I especially like the fact that you're a verbal troublemaker. Warms my heart. lol seriously. :)

I didn't know that one can peel a mushroom! How do you do that!! lol

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica