Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Titillating Tuesday at Sweet's Contest Bar
Grab a drink from the bar and join me in the comments... What are you reading today?

Alex is our sexy bartender today.
Photographed by Vish Studio

Does he want us to be quiet, or does he have a secret?

The Contest sideBar is updated week-daily. Today's additions include:


Cecile's Blog Party with Easter Candy!
3/31 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at All I Want and More

**Enter Daily** thru 3/31 at All Romance Ebooks

**TODAY** Comment and party with Viv Arend

**TODAY** Comment and party with Tracey Wolff

**TODAY** Comment and party with Ann Aguirre

Celebrate and Comment to enter at Rick R. Reed Reality

4/5 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Stumbling Over Chaos

4/1 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Smexy Books

Next...


Good Luck!

7 comments:

*Takes a nice long sip from her irish coffee*

I'm being sucked right into How I Met My Countess by Elizabeth Boyle. It's a historical with SPIES!

Okay, blogger seems to working now....

He is very.. delciously wicked looking.. I think it is a secret.. which reminds me... I have a scene to finish up......

Maybe that is his secret...*evil wink*

Is he even legal?! ;)

Thanks for the mention!

Well, I hope it's a secret because I'm not known for being quiet. Ahem. :-)

I'm about to start Katie Allen's Hide Out But my bus reading is a yaoi novel The Guilty Verdict Vol. 1 which isn't bad, pretty typical.

Oh Chris, you and your legal. Look at those lines on his forehead. Of course he's legal. Trust me, I know these things. ;-)

*gasp* You read yaoi on the bus?! What if someone looks over your shoulder.... and sees a series of lines with speech bubbles over them... and figures out it is a close up shot... and imagines in the missing lines to make it explicit?!

((Don't mind me, I just finished a deadline - kinda flying ;))

Yay for meeting deadlines. I don't care if they see it. If you are nosy enough to look over my shoulder you'll get an eyefull. I wouldn't read if I was next to a kid but another adult, keep your eyes on your own book if you don't like mine. The novel though is just a novel, if they are reading close enough to see the details, they must be really interested.

Tam, U Rock. Yaoi proud! :D I actually haven't read a novel yaoi... guess I could add my name to list. Duh! LOL

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica