Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)


The Friday 56 is a weekly bookish meme

• Grab the book CLOSEST to you.
• Share the 5th sentence on the 56th page.
• Note the title & author
• Link back




THE 5th SENTENCE

"The demmed scurvy bast

Why, he'd nearly convinced her he was sincerely sorry."


~ page 56, How I Met My Countess by Elizabeth Boyle




I just picked this 2010 release up at my local Salvation Army for 69¢... I love deals.
Did it peak your interest?
Comment at the top of the post.

6 comments:

Hi!
It certainly got my attention. Great deal of 69 cents. Have a great day!

Sherrie
Just Books
http://sherriesbooks.blogspot.com/2010/03/friday-memes.html

LOL, interesting line. Mine is here.

Wow!! I thought finding a book for $3 was a good deal!!

Hmm...I do want to know how she was almost convinced - and what gave her the wherewithal to not be fooled...

My Friday 56 is here.

Nearly is never enough.... good one!

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/03/friday-56_25.html

Love it. Very intriguing. Here's mine: http://pixiesaratoga.blogspot.com/2010/03/friday-56.html

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica