by Maya Banks
He was the stuff erotic dreams are made of.My review guidelines can be found HERE.
Salon owner Julie Stanford wanted Nathan Tucker ever since she gave him his first massage. Getting paid to feel every inch of his body, stripped, oiled, and spread out in front of her? Stuff dreams are made of. But the sexy lug was oblivious to the signals she was sending—until she finished off his final rub-down with something extra. In fact, the best extra he ever had. Unfortunately, he came around too late. Now Julie’s moving on…
She was everything he’d dreamed of.
The woman was driving him crazy. She lit fire to his insides then ran like a scalded cat. And now she’s going to someone else to have all her fantasies fulfilled? Over his dead body… He’s more than willing to give her what she wants, and as soon as he pins the little minx down, he’d show her his own brand of sweet seduction.
- She should be a bit softer - weight is specified within the book
- The color and pattern do a good job of suggesting decadence and indulgence
- Happy Ending
- Flows seamlessly from Sweet Persuasion and makes me lust for Sweet Temptation which doesn't release until April. To pass the time I will have to catch up with Faith and Gray and read Sweet Surrender.
- This group of friends is tight and seems to have a lot of sexual exploration going on! The women seek to empower themselves.
- I enjoy the man being slightly clueless and the vindictive nature of the woman is in synch with my personality and how I would react in similar situations.
- And OMG are her fantasies soooo somewhere I would love to go! WOW. The descriptions of her visits to The House rocked my world and that was just ink on paper!
- My absolutely favorite scene is the girls night out - freakin' genius to hire your very own hunky bartender at your favorite bar!
I won this book as part of a huge Holiday Giveaway over at Writeminded - Thanks again guys!!!!!
Read an excerpt HERE.