Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)




Caffeine for a Marine
by Kiernan Kelly

F.B. is an ex-Marine who agrees to a date at Starbucks. Little does he know that he’ll be getting a lot more than a caffeine-rush with his coffee!
My review guidelines can be found HERE.

COVER ART
  • Simple
  • Non-informative
  • European reading style suggest the cherries should be flipped horizontally to allow for the title to read at the top left and the author at the bottom right

SEXUALITY
  • M/M
REVIEW
  • The first date
  • Short and Sweet at 9 pages
  • Sweet emotional angst
  • Coupled with hot passion

F.B. and Matt have been stalking me. They keep showing up in anthologies and random ebooks I accumulate. I am really enjoying their story. Here is a list of the ones I have read and hopefully a list of all the stories about them - in order.

I downloaded this free read from All Romance ebooks.

Sweet daydreams...

3 comments:

Oh! I didn't know there were other stories about them! Thanks.

I loved this one, I read it some time ago but I remember the bathroom scene ;-) .... whoo wee!

Brande

I loved this short story. Thanks for the tip of their other stories, I didn't know about them. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica