Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Wicked Wednesday at Sweet's Contest Bar

Chris is our sexy bartender today.
Click the pic for more deliciousness.

Sharp Dressed Man by Z Z Top



The Contest sideBar is updated week-daily. Today's additions include:


Spring is in the Air Contest
3/17 Drop Dead Line - Comment as a member to win at Skhye Moncrieg Yahoo Group
Fantasy Lover, Shiver, Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs,
A Rush of Wings, Darkfever, Kiss of Midnight
Complete form+ to enter at The Bibliophilic Book Blog

2/22 Drop Dead Line - Comment+ to enter at My Overstuffed Bookshelf

Next...

Good Luck!

1 comments:

I am hoping that since I have gotten here really late.. you are undressing from your shift and are ready for some release........ And I am here to save the night! Ha! I had to, could not resist!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica