Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!
• Grab your current read & open to a random page
• Share two “teaser” sentences sans spoilers
• Note the title & author






MY TEASE

"If this was what being a Hyper was like, maybe it wasn't so bad after all...

Well, except for the homicidal ghosts. Those she could have done without."


~ page 41,
Beyond the Dark Anthology:
Dragon Dance
by Angela Knight













I picked this up yesterday as a treat for myself. My husband got a new TV, I got a new book and hair dye!

Are you feeling teased? Comment at the top of the post.

11 comments:

Hi Miranda! You know, every time I visit you're blog, I start singing Madonna, " Zephyr in the sky at night..." (sung badly though, lol).

Love the teaser

Those darned ghosts ruin everything.

Here is mine

Nice one! Bad ghosts. :)
Here's mine, if you want to take a look:http://abookblogofonesown.blogspot.com/2010/01/teaser-tuesday-2612010-library-at-night.html

Greetings,
Tiina

Yes, that would be very annoying. All the ghosts I've seen have been very well-behaved. Excellent teaser! Here's mine.

Great teaser - it made me laugh :o)

Homicidal ghosts...huh... that sounds interesting.

This sounds like a great read. I hope you are enjoying you treat. ;)

If you would like to stop by I did the teaser this week...
http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/

Great teaser! I subscribed! Here is my teaser if you are interested: http://emmamichaels.blogspot.com/2010/01/teaser-tuesday_26.html
Your background is amazing! I love it and your signature. Great job!

Heh. I like it.

Thanks for visiting yesterday!

Odd teaser - made me smile.

http://sweetvernalzephyr.blogspot.com/2010/01/tuesday-teaser_26.html

I have not read this book, but eventually I will. But I love some of the authors from that book :) Thanks for visiting my blog :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica