Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!
• Grab your current read & open to a random page
• Share two “teaser” sentences sans spoilers
• Note the title & author


MY TEASE

"At least tomorrow she wouldn't have to worry about
Jackson questioning her about work or calling her there.

She would tell him that they gave her an emergency
family day off to look after him; he would buy that and
at least it would buy her another day."


~ page 44, Alone by Marissa Farrar






Are you feeling teased? Comment at the top of the post.

10 comments:

Intriguing.

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/01/teaser-tuesday_11.html

Buy her another day for what??

Girl, I have been very bad... Sorry to have been MIA for a while here... And OMGosh did I die at the last contest bar or what... OMGosh!!! OKay... you tease me, torture me and you enjoy it! You know you do. I am going back to the bar... maybe that is why I have been MIA... hummmm....
Have a great day honey! I do love your books you have been reading lately. You are still evil you know that.. Love ya for that though!

I'm teased! Thanks for visiting.

Great teaser! Made me thinking what for she need another day off.

Has she left him? Why does she need more time? My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/01/teaser-tuesdays-corrigans-pool.html

Great Teaser you've piqued my interest!Thanks for visiting!

Sounds intriguing!

Here's mine:

http://laurel-rain-snow.blogspot.com/2010/01/teaser-tuesdays_12.html

Another day? Not having to answer about work? Emergency family day would be nice!;)

Great teaser!

If you would like to stop by I have my teaser up too...
http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/

I have to put that on my list I wonder what happens next.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica