Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Fantasy Friday at Sweet's Contest Bar

A Drop Of Blood
Click the title to visit the artist's site.
Click the pic for a closer look *<-- Oh yeah, bigger is sooooo much better. Violet eyes to drown in...*


The Contest sideBar is updated week-daily, sporadically throughout the day. Today's additions include:


Legend of the White Wolf by Terry Spear
1/31 Drop Dead Line - Email your choice of Hot Shot pics from Hot and Bothered

1/30 Drop Dead Line - Comment to win at The Plotmonkeys

1/31 Drop Dead Line - Comment to win at Romance Review Today Blog

Next...

Good Luck!

2 comments:

Wow. He can defend me any day. I love this eyes. The artwork is beaitful.

How is your day Sweet?! =)

Cecile, I am lovin' up on how he is lookin' straight at me -- whoo hoo, is it hot in here. I'm too young for hot flashes!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica