Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read & open to a random page
• Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
• Share the title & author

I love Miz B's blog and her Teaser Tuesday's... I just have to take part!

My Tease:
"I enveloped her in a hug, careful not to crack a rib. Besides our difference of forty-some pounds, I'm a black belt. Even men don't have my muscle.

Or my cop instincts. My Spidey-sense kicked in.

Danger.

Behind me.

My gun was out and pressed into Bo Strongwell's rippling abs before recognition made me groan."
~ chapter 3 Bite My Fire by Mary Hughes

This is the first in a series that I can't get enough of!

Read the book blurb and my review HERE.

Click to comment HERE or at the top of the post.

9 comments:

LOL at the Spidey-sense!
Mine is up at The Burton Review

A lot of sentences going on here....

Here's mine: http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2009/11/teaser-tuesday.html

Who could resist a teaser with rippling abs! Nice teaser!

Great teaser. I may have to find this one.

Nice teaser! Spidey-sense and rippling abs, lol...

I tried for the easy click to find your post and realized I wasn't following you. I've rectified that now ;-)

Thanks for dropping by.
Rippling abs.. like it.

I love the covert and your excerpt, unfortunately your rview says it's jammed with sex so it's not fofr me =(

Good teaser though =)

Sounds fun!

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog for my Tuesday Teaser.

This book sounds great! I am not much for the sexy romance books, but every once in a while I pick one up. This sounds really good. Sounds like a page turner.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica