Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

The Contest Bar is OPEN - Dirty Martinis on the house!
Served by Lance



The Contest sideBar is restocked almost daily. Today's additions are:

Reviews by Jessewave *BEWARE: Lots of skin on this site*
Drop Dead Line 11/30 (6 entrants as of 11/30)
Comment to win Leftovers by Treva Harte

Drop Dead Line 12/1 (15 entrants as of 11/30)
Comment & answer a question to win More Blazing Bedtime Stories by Julie Leto and Leslie Kelly

Drop Dead Line 12/6 (16 entrants as of 11/30)
Comment+ to win Close to Perfect by Tina Donahue

Inspire Your Style
Drop Dead Line 12/28
Enter to win $10,000

The Bradford Bunch: make yourself at home, this should be fun.
Drop Dead Line 12/2 11:59AM PST (8 entrants as of 11/30)
Comment & answer a question to win Undercover or Relentless by Lauren Dane

Drop Dead Line 12/13
Email the answers to 3 questions to win...
autographed My Favorite Phantom & How to Seduce a Texan, autographed coverflat of The Jaguar Prince, Karen Kelley mug & mug cake recipe, Flavored tea, Toffee & Mulling spice fragrance

Drop Dead Line 12/30
Fill out form+ to win Your Choice of Book Lots

Drop Dead Line 12/6 (28 entrants so far)
Comment to win Soul of the Wildcat by Devyn Quinn

Drop Dead Line 12/4 4pm CET
Subscribe & vote to win the most popular of five books

Drop Dead Line 12/17 (57 entrants so far)
Comment+ to win Swoon by Nina Malkin

Drop Dead Line 12/6 4pm CET (8 entrants so far)
Comment & answer question to win ebook Beth's Acceptance by Teal Ceagh



Stumbling Over Chaos &
The Thrillionth Page
Drop Dead Line 12/4 (36 entrants as of 11/30)
Vote on the softest kitten to win a
book of your choice from
Gizmo AKA Kitty Crack

Gidget AKA Undercover Kitten
*I just can't resist braggin' about my two kittens too*


6 comments:

How may I serve you? *wink*

Whew... I have him at my place too... and at home, lol!!! Isn't he just hot. I am not a long hair man kinda girl... but this man makes my mind think of some very wicked thoughts in deed!!!

And How may I serve you... Any way you would like!!!

Sweet, honey... You are so rocking this freaking bar!!!!!! I hope your Monday is going great!

Cecile, darlik! I am so glad you could stop on by.

*MWAH*

Isn't he a doll? I love a man that knows how to use conditioner... and those eyes - look right into your soul!

Beautiful Cecile... a sweet drink just for you. I remember what you like. *wink*

Oh Sweet honey, a doll!!! He is absolutely delicious.....

Oh.... those eyes.. You are right - window to his soul!

~~~my delicious bartender remembers what I like... hummm...~~~~

Aw, thanks for the mention!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica