Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Hello surfer dudes... no Friday Fifty Six for me this week... I'm on vacation:) See you tuesday

UPDATE: I'm back from vacation! Thanks for the well wishes!!!! We headed out to Maryland to visit friends and hoped into Washington D.C. to site see. There was a Red Dress Run that went right by us and a demonstration, NO H8, that we missed seeing.



I HAD a slideshow up but it seemed to be increasing the load time for the websiteSOOO just click on the pic if you are curious about our trip!
From Washington D.C.


4 comments:

Have a wonderful time!

I hope you have a wonderful vacation!!!! You deserve it!

I like the idea of clothes sending out messages!

BTW, your header is captivating!

I agree, clothes have a voice. nice teaser and thanks for stopping by. Oh, and I absolutely loved "Host" by Stephanie Meyer--much better than her vampire books :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica