Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)


Mother nature is teasing us. We had a week of blissful warmth followed by bitter cold and snow that wont seem to go away. The beginnings of spring and her flowers have been half massacered, with many wilted and never to show their beautyful petals to the sun. A bowing of the head to the wrath of winter. Will he never go away? Seedlings strain in my windowsills, paying homage to the sun when she is allowed to shine, begging old man winter to turn his back and leave for hibernation once again. Let spring come out to play. The chill of the wind bites into my soul, I feel the depression of the gloom. GO, RUN, FLEE bitter old man! Your crystal palace enchants me no more! Leave this place and return only after fall has laid a carpet of red and gold for you to stride upon and seduce me once more with your sparkle and clean white touch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica