Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme
Hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading

• Open your current read to a random page
• Share two “teaser” sentences sans spoilers




MY TEASE

"Father warned you against this," he said, and he was at our side.

He knelt in the dark suit, his eyes hidden behind the glasses, but no amount of colored glass could hide the power spilling off him.

The power was enough that the white tiger knew what we'd find behind the glasses.

~ page 214, Skin Trade by Laurell K. Hamilton




Are you feeling teased?

Come back Thursday the 18th for my review!

6 comments:

What was behind the glasses? A definite cliff-hanger. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/11/teaser-tuesdays-heideggers-glasses.html

I'm on the edge.

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/11/teaser-time_15.html

Are there an infinite number of AB books now? ;)

Chris - So far there are 19. FARRRRR for infinite. But we are nearing the end here on SVZ. Very near.

Anita Blake is just great. I love the whole concept of the books. I have yet to get this far but some day I will :) Nice Teaser.

Stop by and check out my Reading Bucket List Challenge for 2011. It is in the works but I welcome suggestions.

Mad Scientist
http://madsteampunkery.blogspot.com

More Anita, huh? What number is this one? I don't recognize the title. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica