Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!
• Grab your current read & open to a random page
• Share two “teaser” sentences sans spoilers
• Note the title & author


MY TEASE

"A drink is my beloved.

Without it, I am waiting; I feel half-finished."

~ page 171, Smash: A Story of Drunken Girlhood by Koren Zailckas





Are you feeling teased? Comment at the top of the post.

10 comments:

That's a sad sentiment. Unfortunately for some youth (and adults) all too true for them.

I think I'll add this book to my TBR list as well. Good teaser.

My teaser is up at Find the Time to Read

Hmmm... I'll keep an eye out for your review, but it sounds like it might be too heavy a subject for me.

Heya Sweet. Good teaser. :) I'm not reading a darn thing, but wanted to swing in to say howdy, been too long. Hope you are having a good week. :))

Sounds depressing if you know an alcoholic.

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/10/teaser-time.html

You teaser is so compelling I am off to red about the book now. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/10/teaser-tuesdays-a-despicable-profession.html

Oh dear... :(

How sad.

I'd hate feeling like that.
See my teaser at http://naughtyreads.blogspot.com

How sad. :(

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica