Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Contest Links: Bite My Fire, Love Cuffs, $40 GC, Halo, Seanan McGuire, & Whisper Kiss.
Wicked Wednesday at Sweet's Reading and Contest Bar

Leandro is our sexy bartender today.
I'm pretty sure I could eat him up. Oops, was that my outside voice?
Discovered at Homotography. Photographed by Roberta Pagano.

  • The Contest sideBar includes all contest I have entered, listed by the drop dead line.
  • Contests are deleted when a winner has been announced or I get sick of looking for one.
  • The following contests are cool, but I might not add them to the sidebar unless I enter them too.

*8/21 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Amberkatze's Book Blog

8/31 Drop Dead Line - Complete form to enter at The Page Flipper

Halo by Alexandra Adornetto, ARC
*8/19 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Bitten by Books

8/21 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at LurvViews

8/19 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Romance Reviews Today

Good Luck!

Comment link is usually at the top of the post.

6 comments:

I love the smell of leather.

You've gone beyond pouty to sullen!

Yeah - he looks in a pissy mood. Kinda makes me want to poke him!

Look at that hair. I just want to run my fingers through it. Then he'd be happy and smile for me and the sun would come out and unicorns would run through the meadow with rainbows and glitter shooting out of their horns while the elven masses dance and sing odes to our joy.

LOl.... love the comments!! And yeah Chris... Pouty to sullen.. he does not look happy. Maybe it is because he has to much clothes on!

Beware of random unicorn impalings! The glitter causes a limited sight distance during odes to joy.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica