Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Contest Links: Thunder Moon, What To Do With Lore, Gay Day! Gay Day! & Shadowfever.
Thrilling Thursday at Sweet's Reading and Contest Bar

David is our sexy bartender today.
Today is his last day and he looks so sad...
Discovered at Homotography, photographed by Paola Kudacki.

  • The Contest sideBar includes all contest I have entered, listed by the drop dead line.
  • Contests are deleted when a winner has been announced or I get sick of looking for one.
  • The following contests are cool, but I might not add them to the sidebar unless I enter them too.
8/31 Drop Dead Line - Complete form to enter at Ms. Hadeland's Site

9/3 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Stumbling Over Chaos

9/3 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Stumbling Over Chaos

8/27 Drop Dead Line - Comment+ to enter at Tynga's Reviews

Good Luck!

Comment link is usually at the top of the post.

7 comments:

Oops, lost a follower today. :(

Awww. :( I actually have no idea how many subscribers I have. I suspect I'm happier not knowing! Although... I do watch my google analytics stats go up and down...

Yeah... I lose one... the pick up on... Lose one or two again... Such is life I guess... *shurgs shoulders** Maybe Chris is right... better off not knowing...
Maybe that is why he is sad....

I don't have any clue how many subscribers (I could look I suppose) nor do I have any clue how many hits I get. I think I have some kind of statisticky thing set up but that would require me remembering what site I used and logging in and checking. Meh.

He does look sad. I'll cuddle him for awhile and he'll feel better.

Awww, Tam. I'm pretty sure he would love some cuddles.... GROUP HUG!!!!

Aww, he does look like he needs lots of TLC.

I don't put much significance on those numbers because even as they keep growing it's still only a few faithful, and much loved, people that stop by and comment.

Oh! And I do love my faithful few! Thanks for stopping by and giving me a cheerful word today, guys. :D

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica