Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Thrilling Thursday at Sweet's Reading and Contest Bar
Grab a drink from the bar and join me in the comments to chat about what we're reading AND giggle about my 69 followers! This calls for an orgy, of reading!

Umid is our sexy bartender today.
Photographed by Vishstudio

Who wants a nibble at that tempting tattoo?

The Contest sideBar is updated week-daily. Today's additions include:


Get Teased - Double the Pleasure!

Entice with your scent - Amanda Young Style!

Cool your libido with - Apple Pie between the eyes!

Be Dominated or subjugated - over and over and over!

Get Inked!

Follow the crowd!

Listen to History Suck!

Next...


Good Luck!

8 comments:

Congrats! I see you were a winner over at Cecile's. :)

*enjoying the tangy sparkle of a mimosa*

I'm getting sucked into Shadowland by Karen Chance. She is seems to be adding a chapter a day to her freebie section on her website.

Uh oh, I do like me a pierced boy but belly button just screams "I'm TOTALLY GAY and own a feather boa."

I just finished More Last night. Not sure what I'll start next. Congrats on your win.

OMG, I just noticed he shaves his pits. NOOOOOOOOO!

Tam - Yeah, I am not sure about the belly button BUT I sure would love to run my hands through that hair and over those abs no matter his orientation...

What was More about?

LOL - Bet you he is hairless everywhere!

More is a menage. Three guys, one who's politican father is out to make his life hell. If you like sex and lots of it, it's the book for you. LOL Jen at Well Read just did a review today.

Sex is ok.... *bursts out laughing* I adore menage!!!!! Thanks for the heads up!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica