Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Fantasy Friday at Sweet's Contest Bar

Link is our sexy bartender today.
Created by 'Saimain



INDESTRUCTIBLE by Disturbed

The Contest sideBar is updated week-daily. Today's additions include:


Shades of Gray by Brooke McKinley
**TODAY** - Comment to enter at J.R. Patrick

Four Play by Shelli Stevens
**TODAY** Comment to enter at Love Musings

2/28 Drop Dead Line - Email from Hot and Bothered
** WARNING - Erotic Photos**

3/14 Drop Dead Line - Complete form to enter at The Bibliophilic Book Blog

Next...

Psst... Anyone figure out my not-so-secret obsession & fantasy crush?

Good Luck!

1 comments:

Art work is gorgeous. Love his hair! Makes me think of things I can to with that!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica