Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

The Contest Bar is OPEN!

Dirty Martinis ~ served on the rocks or on the bartender...

Tending bar today is Quintavani. *wink* He answers to Quin and Sexy...


The Contest sideBar is restocked week-daily. Today's specials are:

12/31 Drop Dead Line - Email to win...
"A package of books"

Comment & answer the question to win...
A Mermaid's Ransom by Joey W. Hill

12/20 DDL - Comment to win...
SWAG for Beautiful Creatures

12/21 DDL - Comment to win..
Faery Surprising ebook by Mia Watts

Comment & answer a question+ to win...
Hot for the Holidays

12/20 DDL - Comment to win...
Simply Wicked by Kate Pearce

2/13 DDL - Email or purchase to win a...
Pink e-reader

12/22 DDL - Comment to win...
Hearts at Stake by Alyxandra Harvey

12/31 DDL - Comment+ to win...
Happy Snak by Nicole Kimberling

1/31 DDL - Comment+ to win...
YOUR CHOICE




2 comments:

Oh... Now this is a man who looks like he serves them very dirty... *Clears throat* Hello Quintavani, how do you serve me? Oh did I say that out loud. I mean how do you serve your dirty martini's?

*thick accent* I serve them... on my... the.. rocks my darling Ceclie *wink*

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica