Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Wendy's Minding Spot


Wendy is a small town girl with big dreams over in Warsaw, Indiana with a cute blog! Her Eeyore quotes give a nice feel to her site.

She has frequent contests displayed easily on the side bar with deadlines too, very convenient.

I was lucky enough to recently win My Forbidden Desire by Carolyn Jewel! If you want to tempt yourself you can read Chapter 1 HERE and Wendy's review HERE.




Thanks again Wendy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica